When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways: • To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. • To quickly process your transactions. • To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use Azure web app protection regularly for malware scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting • Demographics and Interests Reporting We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together We use them to compile data regarding user interactions to sell that data to interested parties.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking
The purpose of this Act is to give effect to the constitutional right to privacy, by safeguarding personal information when processed by a responsible party, subject to justifiable limitations.
We will notify you via email • Within 7 business days
The ECTA Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses. • Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way. • Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters. • Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used. • Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly. • Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
1. My app will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/calendar to show a kwsa.co.za G Suite user's Google calendar data on the scheduling screen of my app, so users can manage their schedules through my app and sync the changes with their Google calendar. 2. My app will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive to allow users to store documents and images on google drive, as well as upload documents and images from google drive to the app (for listing and transaction purposes). 3. My app will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.appdata to view and manage the users own configuration data in their Google Drive 4. My app will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.file to allow users to store documents and images on google drive, as well as upload documents and images from google drive to the app 5. My app will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.metadata to allow the user view and update metadata of files in their Google Drive through the web app. 6. My app will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.metadata.readonly to enable the app to display metadata for files in their Google Drive 7. My app will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.photos.readonly to allows the user to view the photos, videos and albums in their Google Photos 8. My app will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.readonly to view the files in their Google Drive 9. My app will use https://mail.google.com/ to allow users to send and receive their gmail (kwsa.co.za) emails to run and market their businesses, from the app, gmail or their mobile devices. 10. My app will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.compose to allow users to create emails on their gmail email (kwsa.co.za) emails to run and market their businesses from the app, gmail or their mobile devices. 11. My app will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.insert to allow users to create emails with attachments on their gmail email (kwsa.co.za) emails to run and market their businesses, from the app, gmail or their mobile devices. 12. My app will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.labels to allow users to create emails with attachments on their gmail email (kwsa.co.za) emails to run and market their businesses, from the app, gmail or their mobile devices. 13. My app will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.modify to enable View and modify but not delete their emails 14. My app will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.send to allow users to create emails & send emails on their gmail email (kwsa.co.za) emails to run and market their businesses, from the app, gmail or their mobile devices. 15. My app will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.email to display emails to the user 16. My app will use https://www.google.com/m8/feeds/ to allow users to manage their contacts both on the app and on their mobile devices. 17. My app will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/tasks to allow users to create tasks in the app that sync with their gmail account on all their mobile devices. 18. My app will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/tasks.readonly to view their own tasks in the web app